- Teenage pregnancy – a national crisis that needs urgent action: Motshekga: Basic Education Minister, Angie Motshekga says teenage pregnancy has become a national crisis in South Africa. The Gauteng Department of Health recently released a statement saying 23 000 girls under …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
- Covid-19 update: 7,740 new cases identified: Eastern Cape accounted for 15% of cases while Gauteng Province accounted for 8%. Northern Cape accounted for 7%, Free State and Mpumalanga accounted for 6% each while North West accounted for 4% and …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
- Hawks arrest two Twitter users allegedly linked to incitement of July looting and unrest: In a statement on Sunday, the Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation (Hawks) confirmed that a 35-year-old man and a 36-year-old woman had been arrested in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal respectively …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
- Zikalaka says KZN has highest rate in active COVID-19 cases in South Africa: Premier Sihle Zikalaka said KZN is currently dealing with over 59,000 active cases accounting for 30% of the national infection tally.. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
- I’m a PPE scandal scapegoat and fear I’ll share Babita’s fate: ex-health CFO: Last week the Gauteng PPE corruption scandal took a tragic and sinister turn when Babita Deokaran, a witness of the Special Investigating Unit (SIU) in its PPE corruption investigation, was gunned …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
- Death of whistle-blower an indictment on Gauteng govt – Solly Msimanga: The failure of the South African Police Service (SAPS) to protect key whistle-blower, Babita Deokaran in the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) scandal is a clear indictment on the Gauteng government …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
- Sexual education in SA schools is key to fighting the scourge of teenage pregnancy: “We are concerned about the alarming rate of teenage pregnancies in the country. Let us be clear that it is not just a problem of Gauteng, it is a national crisis,” she said while addressing the media …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
Submit your Press Release for FREE Here.
More About Pretoria:
The Department of Agriculture acquired properties on the Northern ridge and the garden was officially opened in October 1958. One could only visit these gardens if you made special arrangements, but in 1984 that changed when the gardens were opened its gates to the general public.
