This #Blue Bulls tagged image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more. Image by bigmike.it The fortress, which is also called ’Gaul House’ was first mentioned in 1286 in a document of the parish church in Bozen. Since the 14th Century, it was the property of the Lords of Boymundt-Payersberg. Lord Jacob changed the residence between 1560 and 1575 to what it looks like today. He called the annex after the swan in his coats of arms: Schwanburg. …
