• Menu
  • Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to secondary navigation
  • Skip to main content

My Pretoria

Pretoria's Community Site

  • News
  • Submit Pretoria News
  • Accomodation
  • Events
  • Free Business Listing
  • Free Events Listing
  • News
  • News
  • Submit Pretoria News
  • Accomodation
  • Events
You are here: Home / News / S/Africa: Opposition wary of unrest threat ahead of ANC official’s trial

S/Africa: Opposition wary of unrest threat ahead of ANC official’s trial

9 August 2021 5:26 pm

  • S/Africa: Opposition wary of unrest threat ahead of ANC official’s trial: Suspended African National Congress secretary-general Ace Magashule will face corruption charges in the high court in Bloemfontein on Wednesday, with the opposition Democratic Alliance on Monday …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
  • Aftermath of Phoenix Violence Still Tears at South Africans: Tensions flared between black Africans and Indians following killings in Phoenix, north of Durban, during unrest that affected large parts of KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng. In a press conference …. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
  • Joburg’s air quality has been particularly bad recently – and poses serious health risks: Johannesburg’s air quality has a toxic relationship with the winter season and the last few weeks have been particularly bad.. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
  • WeBuyCars deal approved: The Competition Tribunal has approved a deal that will see Transaction Capital become the majority shareholder in WeBuyCars.. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
  • Parliament orders inquiry into how rebellion caught SA’s security services napping: ISS security and policing consultant Dr Johan Burger said the failings in the SAPS Crime Intelligence unit were the result of actions taken by former unit head Richard Mdluli.. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
  • Power cuts CONFIRMED for five provinces – hours after ‘Eskom explosion’: When is load shedding not load shedding? When it’s load reduction, of course. Regions in five provinces, including Gauteng, are now set for power cuts.. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews
  • Parly to conduct its own inquiry into intelligence failures during anarchy: Chairperson of the joint standing committee on intelligence Jerome Maake said he recently received approval from the house chairperson Cedric Frolick to go ahead with this inquiry.. Read More at: “Gauteng” – BingNews

Submit your Press Release for FREE Here.

More About Pretoria:

17. The Botanical Gardens have been around for more than 70 years: The Pretoria National Botanical Gardens was established in June 1946. The University of Pretoria granted approval to the Department of Agriculture for the development of a botanical garden on a piece of land that was previously part of the University’s Experimental Farm.

Filed Under: News Tagged With: ahead, officials, opposition, S.Africa, threat, trial, unrest, wary 9 August 2021 at 5:26 pm

RSS feed: Pretoria/Tshwane PR News Pretoria/Tshwane PR News

  • Africa & African Diaspora Conference – 26–30 October 2026, Johannesburg 20 August 2026
  • Eco Smart Pest Control Publishes Pest Prevention Guide for Johannesburg Food Service Kitchens 20 August 2026
  • Dr. T Fletcher on Winter Eye Care in Johannesburg 20 August 2026
  • Gold Avenue: Secure Sandton Venue to Exchange Gold for Cash 20 August 2026
Previous Post: « Dros rapist Nicholas Ninow ‘charged’ for possession of cellphone in prison
Next Post: Women’s Day address: Ramaphosa shares progress of National Strategic Plan on Gender-Based Violence and Femicide »

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • Free Business Listing
  • Free Events Listing
  • News

Copyright © 2026 · Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa · Privacy Policy